Ingenic Newton2 - Open Platform for Wearable and Smart Devices
Key Features of the Ingenic Newton2 Platform
• Ultra-small form-factor for wearable devices (15 * 30 mm).
• Powered by the wearable dedicated Ingenic M200 processor with dual-core CPU up to 1.2 GHz, 3D GPU and ISP.
• On-board Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 with BLE, 9-axis MEMS sensor and dedicated expansion connectors.
• Open source Android 4.4 and Linux 3.10 support.
• Exceptionally long battery life, at least double that of competing devices.
• Infotainment: smart watches, augmented reality headsets, smart glasses, smart camera.
• Healthcare: wearable healthcare monitors.
• Fitness and wellness: fitness bands, activity trackers, smart clothing, sleep sensors.
How to Buy?
The Newton2 development kit includes:
* a Newton2 main board
* an AMOLED display with capactive touchscreen
* an external board for DMIC and headphone
* an external board for camera
* an external board for keys
* a debug board
* a Li-on battery (optional)
Actual Pictures of the Newton2 Development Kit